The Duplicate Man was a criminal who used a special machine in order to split his body in two separate beings at will. He used this power to start a crime spree and stole various machines and inventions for his personal gain. His crimes attracted the attention of both Batman and Superman, who couldn't capture him and decided to lure him into a trap instead. When Duplicate Man fell for their trap, they removed his duplicating device and destroyed the notes in order to prevent him from creating a second machine.
Bio-Fission: The Duplicate Man used a special machine in order to split his body in two separate beings at will.
- This version of Duplicate Man, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Duplicate Man (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Duplicate Man (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Duplicate Man (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Duplicate Man (Earth-One)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."