Dusan al Ghul was the son of Ra's al Ghul, who was rejected by his father because he was born an albino.
He tried everything to earn his father's respect and eventually gave up and left. Dusan secretly returned as the White Ghost, and worked himself up in the ranks. He led a mission to use Damian Wayne's body for his father to use as a rejuvenating vessel.
Batman, Talia Head (his half-sister), Nightwing, and Tim Drake eventually stopped the process. Dusan revealed himself to everyone and offered his body to his father. Ra's reluctantly accepted and Dusan died. Faced with the betrayal of his daughter, Ra's wished that he got to spend more time with Dusan because he was the only one of his children who was still loyal to him.
- Lazarus Enhancement: Thanks to his father's Lazarus Pits, he has lived for much longer than his natural lifespan. The pit has replenished his aged, injured, or even dead body. As a side effect to numerous exposures to the pits, his strength, speed, stamina, agility, and durability have been enhanced.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): exceptional martial artist, trained by the League of Assassins.
- Swordsmanship: He is a master swordsman, trained by the League of Assassins.
- Tactical Analysis: Like all the children of Ra'al Ghul he is a brilliant tactician.
- 5 Appearances of Dusan al Ghul (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Dusan al Ghul (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Dusan al Ghul (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Dusan al Ghul (New Earth)
League of Assassins member