Dwayne Geyer was given superpowers during the Bloodlines event. After being bitten by the alien Pritor, Geyer was able to become invisible. He becomes completely invisible in bright lights and less visible in dim lighting. This is useful in fighting crime but makes it impossible for him to hold down a job. Using his newfound powers he helps Batman (Jean Paul Valley) defeat one of the spine-sucking aliens attacking Gotham City. He also helps fight the spawn of the Bloodlines monsters. Geist next joins the Blood Pack and fights valiantly helping them defeat the Quorum. However, Geist leaves the team after finding out he is only a member due to a clerical error.
After leaving the Blood Pack, Geist largely retires from super-heroics until he is contacted by the Oracle while drinking in a bar. Informed the Society is attacking Metropolis, Geist suits up to defend the city. He joins with other former members of the Blood Pack, along with dozens of other heroes, in a defense line outside the city. Together, the Blood Pack fights Solomon Grundy. Geist was killed during the battle when Superboy-Prime fires a blast of heat vision at Geist and the other members of the Blood Pack.
- Invisibility: After receiving a bite from the alien Pritor, Geist gains the ability to become completely invisible in bright light. By concentrating extremely hard, he can cause objects he is touching to become invisible as well.
- Vulnerability to Light: A negative side affect of his new power is that he is very sensitive to light, and can be blinded by very bright lights (even when his eyes are closed).
- Black Lantern Ring (Formerly)
- Dwayne Geyer is also known as The Twilight Man.
- 15 Appearances of Dwayne Geyer (New Earth)
- 11 Images featuring Dwayne Geyer (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Dwayne Geyer (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Dwayne Geyer (New Earth)
This character was one of the many superpowered individuals introduced during the "Bloodlines" crossover event, where a number of Alien Parasites invaded the Earth and inadvertently activated the Metagene in a number of people. While not necessarily all members of the "Blood Pack", this group of people has come to be known as the "New Bloods". This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "New Bloods" category.
|Black Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Black Lantern Corps. Those who have died may wield the Black Power Ring, symbolizing their lack of both life and emotion.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Black Lantern Corps members category."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.