During his presidency, Dwight D. Eisenhower learned about the existence of the Soviet Superman after the Soviet government released information of Superman's existence to the public. Eisenhower quickly saw Superman, a very powerful alien being committed to communist ideals, having drastically altered the Cold War in favor of the Soviet Union and marginalizing the United States's position from a world power. Eisenhower conceded to hiring America's most brilliant scientist Lex Luthor to find a way to counter or eliminate Superman.
Eisenhower was convinced by Luthor to fund his first plan to defeat Superman by organizing Sputnik to crash into Metropolis in order to obtain Superman's genetic material from the satellite that the superhero prevented it from crashing. This endeavor led to the creation of an imperfect Superman clone in which Eisenhower was embarrassed from displaying America's first superhuman before the public. Eisenhower dispatched the Superman clone to combat its counterpart that only ended in the clone's death.
- This character is a fictional representation of Dwight Eisenhower, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 1 Appearances of Dwight Eisenhower (Earth-30)
- 1 Images featuring Dwight Eisenhower (Earth-30)
- Quotations by or about Dwight Eisenhower (Earth-30)
- Character Gallery: Dwight Eisenhower (Earth-30)