Jenkins was tasked to clean the classified section known as "Level 3". One day, Jenkins was exposed to a green gas made from Kryptonite, which resulted in Jenkins developing health problems, that no doctor could help him with. Desperate, Jenkins went back to the LuthorCorp plant, to get answers and took hostages. Among them a visiting class from Smallville High School, which included Clark Kent. However, thanks to Clark and Lex Luthor, the hostages were released, and Jenkins was later taken into custody. Jenkins later passed away from his health problems.
- Radiation Production: Due to Kryptonite penetrating his skin, Jenkins' body contained and emitted Green Kryptonite radiation
- Superhuman Speed: Jenkins was able to vibrate at superhuman speed.
- Seizures: As his body tried to push out the Kryptonite, Jenkins experienced uncontrollable seizures.
- Earl Jenkins was portrayed by Tony Todd.
- According to his tombstone, Earl Jenkins was born 1968 and died 2002.
- Earl's death was established on the tie-in series The Chloe Chronicles. However, as some tie-in material was not canon to the main show, it is unknown if his death is canon.
- 3 Appearances of Earl Jenkins (Smallville)
- 1 Images featuring Earl Jenkins (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Earl Jenkins (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Earl Jenkins (Smallville)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."