Earth-26 is one of fifty-one divergent realities that branched from the core New Earth reality during the recreation of the Multiverse shortly following the events of Infinite Crisis. The history of Earth-26 seems to be a direct continuation of Earth-C.
Earth-26 was somehow rendered uninhabitable, and the Zoo Crew were stranded on New Earth by means of a New Dogs' kaboom tube. When they were stranded, they took on normal animal appearances and found themselves unable to communicate with the humans of New Earth. However, in the midst of Mandrakk's attack on reality, Monitor Nix Uotan returned them to their proper forms to aid in the final battle against the cosmic vampire.
Points of Interest
- It is one of the alternate realities of the post-Infinite Crisis Multiverse.
- It is based on the pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths reality of Earth-C.
- After the 1985 miniseries Crisis on Infinite Earths, it was stated that Earth-C and Earth-C-Minus were actually "alternate dimensions" rather than parallel Earths, and thus were spared from the effects of Crisis.
- The miniseries The Kingdom presented Earth-C as a Hypertime reality.
- Characters from Earth-26
- Other things related to Earth-26
- Earth-26's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth-26