Earth-399 was an alternate universe in which Superman died, and was cloned twice. The Superman of Earth-One was mistaken for the second clone, Superman III.
- The parallel universe was unnamed in the story, but identified as Earth-399 in Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Compendium.
On Earth-399, Washington freed the slaves, Lincoln was elected president for life, and Custer was chief of the Indian Federation.
- Characters from Earth-399
- Other things related to Earth-399
- Earth-399's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth-399
Links and References