Reality names were reused several times. See also Earth-Four, Earth 4, Watchmen.
Points of Interest
- It is one of the alternate realities of the post-Infinite Crisis Multiverse.
- It is based on the characters of Charlton Comics with elements of Watchmen. Charlton characters were purchased by DC Comics and briefly occupied the reality known as Earth-Four prior to Crisis on Infinite Earths. They were also the basis for the award-winning limited series Watchmen written by Alan Moore and illustrated by Dave Gibbons.
- Notably, Peter Cannon, Thunderbolt is absent. Peter Cannon was not owned by Charlton Comics; he was licensed to Charlton by his creator Pete Morisi. So when DC "bought" Peter Cannon from Charlton in 1983, they really only bought Charlton's license to publish Peter Cannon. When the original agreement between Charlton and Morisi expired, DC negotiated with Morisi (and/or his estate) directly to extend it for a while. But eventually, DC let the license lapse, and Morisi's estate has since licensed Peter Cannon to other publishers. As of 2012 , DC has no rights to publish Peter Cannon.
- Characters from Earth-4
- Other things related to Earth-4
- Earth-4's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth-4
Links and References
- List of DC Multiverse worlds at Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.