Earth Seventeen is a "Bad World" where everything has gone wrong.
On this planet, superheroes were created as a part of a government experiment, with the first hero being Overman, a Superman analogue. The rest of the heroes on this planet are modified clones grown from his cell scrapings. This world's Justice League is attached to the US military, and includes analogues of Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, and Green Lantern.
Eventually, Overman is infected by a "sex virus" that drives him completely insane, leading him to kill the Justice League, and ravage the world. Overman somehow gains access to a doomsday bomb, which he intends to set off to destroy the world and take himself with it.
- Batman (Earth-Seventeen)
- Wonder Woman (Earth-Seventeen)
- Flash (Earth-Seventeen)
- Green Lantern (Earth-Seventeen)
- According to the Crisis on Infinite Earths: Absolute Edition, many of Apokolips' non-Jack Kirby appearances from the mid-late 70s have been retroactively allocated to Earth-Seventeen. Mark Evanier agreed with this in the text page of New Gods (Volume 2) #1.
- Characters from Earth-Seventeen
- Other things related to Earth-Seventeen
- Earth-Seventeen's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth-Seventeen
Links and References