Earth 20, while in the 'modern day', has aesthetically and its society has remained in the 20s (with hints of similar attitudes of the time, specifically regarding race, also persisting), having recently emerged from a deadly World War with Ibn Al Ghul, Herr Hex and the Desert Crescent. One of the key figures in the war, the magically adept adventurer 'Doc' Fate, assembled a Society of Super-Heroes in the wake of the conflict to defend their planet from future perils, emerging just in time to fight back against Earth 40 and its monstrous rulers in the Society of Super-Villains as the two worlds faced an incursion that brought them together, resulting in a brutal five-year war.
- The Blackhawk Squadron
- Society of Super-Heroes
- Earth 20 has a population of approximately two billion in the wake of their Great War.
- Magic on this world seems to be a combination of Occultism and Technology.
- Earth 20 is opposite Earth 40 in the structure of the Multiverse.
- Earth 20 is one end of the "Pulp Axis" in the local Multiverse with Earth 40.
- On this world, television is referred to as "V-Radio".
- Comic books are on a level of popular acceptance and consumption comparable to film.
- Characters from Earth 20
- Other things related to Earth 20
- Earth 20's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth 20