"Drums of War": The creature speaks to the Wonders, asking them to choose between servitude and death while introducing herself as K'li, War Fury of Apokolips, right before confronting them to death. Jimmy notices other [[Pestilen
- Champions of Earth...Apokolips approaches. My lord and master prepares to return. Your planet is his. Chose now--serve Darkseid or do battle and die today. I await your answer...
Appearing in "Drums of War"
- Mister Miracle
- Mister Terrific
- Terry Sloan
- Wonders of the World II
- Jimmy Olsen
- The Parliament of Earth
- World Army
- Darkseid (Mentioned only)
- Apokolips (Mentioned only)
- The Court of Apokolips (First appearance)
- The Four Furies of Apokolips
- Hunger Dogs
- Batman I (Mentioned only)
- Mrs. Garrick (Mentioned only)
- Oliver Queen (Mentioned only)
- Sandman (Mentioned only)
- Superman I (Mentioned only)
- Val-Zod's parents (Mentioned only)
- Court of Apokolips
- Earth 2
- Terry Sloan's mind
- Mother Box (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Drums of War"
The creature speaks to the Wonders, asking them to choose between servitude and death while introducing herself as K'li, War Fury of Apokolips, right before confronting them to death. Jimmy notices other three creatures emanating from the fire pits as well, forcing Commander Khan to request assistance from Batman, to which he sent Green Lantern to help. While Hawkgirl still followed Dr. Fate and Flash secured the strongholds, one of the creatures disappeared to the ocean and the Wonders fought against a horde of Parademons, discovering that they were created with reanimated abducted human corpses. Commander Khan discovered a large unidentified object approaching Earth, urging the search of Oliver Queen.
On the court of Apokolips the nobles were having a meeting, the head of them wondering where is Darkseid, with the others being worried if Apokolips will continue to live. Back on Earth, War teases Lois about her humanity calling her an abomination like herself, saying she is no different from the monsters she controls. Bedlam finally got word from Apokolips, but was Miracle's trick to trap him inside Sloan's mind, thus getting himself and his allies free from his mind control, who in return freed Miracle from his captors. Inside Sloan's mind, him and Miracle were ambushed by Bedlam who tried to use his sins against him, but was overwhelmed by his own sins, reducing himself to ashes. Alan can feel the Earth itself knowing what's happening, that the Elemental Forces of the planet will not easily give in.
Miracle, Terrific and Sloan arrive to Amazonia to inform Commander Khan about Apokolips' trajectory towards Earth, having twenty-four days until catastrophic impact. As War fights the Wonders, she takes control of Power Girl, Red Tornado and Huntress forcing them to attack Batman and Superman, proclaiming them as toys for her.
- This book was first published on October 14, 2014.
- These events occur chronologically before Earth 2 #27.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Earth 2: World's End Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Earth 2: World's End series
- Images from Earth 2: World's End Vol 1 2