Home to the superteam Justice 9, whose leader, Optiman, was slaughtered by the rampaging "Super-Doomsday" of Earth 45, before members Red Racer and Flashlight were brought to the House of Heroes to aid in the battle against the Gentry. The manipulations of The Gentry caused a zombified Optiman to appear and attack his teammates, before they joined the other heroes of the Multiverse to end the crisis.
- Justice 9
- Earth 36 is an analogue for the retro-flavored Big Bang Comics--based largely on the Golden and Silver Ages of DC Comics itself--created by Gary Carlson and Chris Ecker.
- Red Racer was seen alongside Barry Allen and the Flashes of numerous parallel universes in a flashback to before the Crisis on Infinite Earths in The Multiversity Guidebook, suggesting Earth 36 may have had a pre-Crisis counterpart.
- Earth 36 was first mentioned, sans designation, in Action Comics (Volume 2) #9.
- Earth 36 is shown to publish both DC Comics and Major Comics on its own Earth, particularly some reflecting Earth 23 (including the very issue of Action Comics that reveals the death of Optiman); Red Racer says he is a "huge fan" of that world's Superman, a counterpart to his own teammate Optiman.
- Earth 36 is opposite Earth 38 in the structure of the Multiverse.
- Earth 36 is part of the area in the local Multiverse termed "The Brightlands" with Earths 5 and 8.
- No trivia.
- Characters from Earth 36
- Other things related to Earth 36
- Earth 36's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth 36