Batman Character Guide [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
On this dark Earth, the various nations of the world are largely isolationist, only coming together in times of desperation--as a result, this realities' superpeople are similarly diverse in terms of appearance, philosophy and interests.
- Cyborg Corps
- The Nimrod Squad
- Nightcracker/Point Break
- The Scorpion
- Earth 41 is an analogue for Image Comics and the Wildstorm imprint.
- Ironically Wildstorm did originate from Image Comics.
- Earth 41 is opposite Earth 23 in the structure of the Multiverse.
- Earth 41 is part of an area in the local Multiverse termed "The Otherworlds" with Earths 35, 39, 45 and 46. It was once part of "The Brightlands" with Earths 8 and 36, but traded places with Earth 5.
- The Nimrod Squad is based on the Image Comics team Youngblood, with most members being a fusion of a DC character and an Image character—Fletch is a combination of Green Lantern and Shaft the archer; Flintstein is a fusion of Martian Manhunter and the stony hero Badrock; Vague is based on Wonder Woman and Vogue; Kal'amity is an amalgam of Superman and Combat; and Nightcracker combines two robotic heroes, Red Tornado and Diehard.
- The Cyborg Corps are an analogue to the Titans, with all members possessing cybernetic enhancements. Stone is a counterpart to Cyborg, Armory to Arsenal and Strikewing to Nightwing.
- Characters from Earth 41
- Other things related to Earth 41
- Earth 41's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth 41