A world of massive corporate power. On this Earth, Clark Kent returned from a trip to Tibet with a few ideas he worked out with his friends, Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen. The three were able to create a machine to bring ideas to life, but when their budget ran out they looked for corporate backing. Unfortunately they had to sign over control of the machine to Overcorp, who used it to create a living embodiment of their corporate creed - the strangely compelling horror known as Superdoom.
With this unstoppable corporate crusader, Overcorp essentially took over the world, with Superdoom's logo everywhere. The world slid into a fascist dictatorship, with no idea how to even dream of escape; crime prevention hotlines promising prizes to prospective tipsters.
- Earth 45 is opposite Earth 16 in the structure of the Multiverse.
- Earth 45 is one end of the "Celebrity Axis" in the local Multiverse with Earth 16.
- Earth 45 is part of the area in the local Multiverse termed "The Otherworlds" with Earths 4, 35, 39, 41 and 46.
- Before Superdoom, this world's greatest comic book superhero was apparently Starfire.
- Characters from Earth 45
- Other things related to Earth 45
- Earth 45's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth 45