Several decades into the future relative to Prime Earth, Earth 50 is home to the despotic Justice Lords, conquerors of their Earth after President Lex Luthor murdered the Flash, pushing this Superman over the edge into the role of tyrant after murdering Luthor in retaliation. The Earth's heroes followed his lead, becoming self-interested fascist dictators curbing free speech, democracy and rebellion for the sake of "safety". Only the Batman labors in secret to overthrow his comrades and restore freedom to the Earth.
- Flash (Deceased)
- Harley Quinn
- Justice Lords
- President Lex Luthor (Deceased)
- Earth 50 is based on the earlier concept of the Justice Lords seen in the DCAU, though there are some slight differences, such as Batman rebelling in secret against the group prior to the appearance of other dimensional counterparts.
- The DC Entertainment Essential Graphic Novels and Chronology 2015 confirms that the title Batman Beyond Universe takes place on Earth 12, Earth 50 therefore being the version of the Justice Lords to confront them later in the series.
- Earth 50 is opposite Earth 12 in the structure of the Multiverse.
- Earth 50 is one end of the "Animated Good/Evil Axis" of the local Multiverse with Earth 12.
- Characters from Earth 50
- Other things related to Earth 50
- Earth 50's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Earth 50
Links and References