In the 1930s, out west on the Red Island Line, an engineer named Ed and a brakeman named Jake encountered a gang of train robbers.
Ed worked as a locomotive engineer, on the Red Island Line. He and his co-worker Jake, a brakeman, once had a harrowing encounter with a train-robbing gang, in which they co-operated with a Federal agent to bring about the gang's arrest.
Mechanical Aptitude Operates a steam locomotive
- This version of Ed, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Ed was the co-star (with his partner Jake) in a feature named "Along the Main Line", by Tom Cooper, which ran from New Fun Comics #5 to More Fun Comics #19.
- 15 Appearances of Ed (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Ed (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Ed (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Ed (Earth-Two)