- All right. I'm gonna make this quick. When I was a little boy, my mother brought me to the county fair. There was a Ferris Wheel. A big, beautiful thing, and you had to be a certain height to ride it. And, of course, I was too short. But, my mother would always say, 'Patience, Eddie. I'm sure next year you're gonna be big enough.' Let me tell you right now. The next year rolled around, and I hadn't gotten any taller. Years went by. I hung upside down from my ankles for hours. I took growth hormones. Anything to ride that big wheel in the sky. I never did get there. But, then, one day, somethin' very unexpected happened. All those people fell to their death! And it was a rush! I thought it was so satisfying to watch all those people die! And that's when I decided to hate women.
- — Doctor Psycho src
Doctor Psycho (real name Edgar "Eddie" Cizko) is a misogynistic and short-tempered Wonder Woman villain and disgraced former member of the Legion of Doom, who was working with Harley Quinn's Crew to get his reputation back. He later betrayed the Crew with the help of the Riddler and became their enemy, attempting to rule Earth with an army of Darkseid's Parademons.
Doctor Psycho was was married to Giganta for a time, having a son with her named Herman. He mistreated his son, attempting to ensure he was evil upon reaching maturity, completely keeping him from having any kind of happy life. As a supervillain, he was well known to have many difficulties due to his known bigotry as well.
Thrown Out of the Legion
Psycho was shown on the television, viewed by Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, battling the likes of Wonder Woman. Even though Psycho had the upper hand, Wonder Woman would turn the tables on him by sending him into a nearby pole. This resulted in Psycho screaming out a very offensive obscenity. Everyone, including Wonder Woman couldn't help but stare in shock as his use of profanity caused everyone and everything to stop what they were doing, leading to the telepath to leave the battlefield in shame.
He headed for a local bar, where he encountered Harley, who offered him a place in her crew. He was very forward with his disinterest in joining her crew. He also met up with Clayface as well, who he started a bar fight with, after insulting the former actor. In order to get some PR assistance, he headed for Underworld Talent Inc. in hopes of apologizing for his use of profanity during the fight with Wonder Woman. During the interview however, questions were asked towards Psycho's wife Giganta, who initially ignored them, mostly due to her husband's interference. She would then yell at her husband, causing him to fly off the couch and telling him she was leaving him. As Giganta left with her son, Psycho blurted out the same obscenity as before. Like before, this resulted in everything and everyone stopping what they were doing and Psycho sealing his fate.
Joining Harley's Crew
Following a botched press release and having his wife leave him, Psycho was once again approached by Harley with the same offer to join her crew. He once again rejected, telling her that he was still a member of the Legion of Doom. This however changed when Lex Luthor announced Psycho's banishment from the Legion and many other sub-factions, mostly due to his use of a most unacceptable word, despite their daily criminal activities. With very little choice, Psycho decided to take Harley up on her offer.
- Vulnerability to Cold: Under sub-zero temperatures, Psycho gets "brain-freeze" and cannot access his powers 
- Power Limitation: Psycho can't use telepathy on people who have metal in their head.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Harley Quinn and is an adaptation of Doctor Psycho. The original character was created by William Moulton Marston and Harry G. Peter and first appeared in Wonder Woman #5.
- Doctor Psycho is voiced by Tony Hale.
- 22 Appearances of Edgar Cizko (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 3 Images featuring Edgar Cizko (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 1 Quotations by or about Edgar Cizko (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Edgar Cizko (Harley Quinn TV Series)
Legion of Doom member
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."