Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Dr. Edgar Cizko, alias Doctor Psycho, is a powerful telepath.
He tried to gain the trust and insights in the powers of several young heroes, including Superboy and Raven. He was later recruited into the Secret Society of Super Villains, but his only mission was to serve as bait and fall guy in Kahndaq to lure the Justice League there.
Powers and Abilities
- Energy Amplifier (Destroyed): Psycho's powers allowed him to control the minds of only a limited number of people (one or two, maybe ten), but with an energy amplifier he is able to control thousands, managing to expand his mind control across entire cities.
- Doctor Psycho was created by William Moulton Marston and Harry G. Peter, first appearing in Wonder Woman #5. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Doctor Psycho first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Superboy (Volume 6) #18 by Scott Lobdell and R.B. Silva.
- 26 Appearances of Edgar Cizko (Prime Earth)
- 9 Images featuring Edgar Cizko (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Edgar Cizko (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Edgar Cizko (Prime Earth)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
Secret Society of Super-Villains member
Suicide Squad member