- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Edward Nigma/Riddler. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Dick Sprang and first appeared in Detective Comics #140.
- Riddler was voiced by Dave Franco for the animated series and Jason Spisak for the tie-in video game Young Justice: Legacy.
- 4 Appearances of Edward Nigma (Earth-16)
- 1 Images featuring Edward Nigma (Earth-16)
- Quotations by or about Edward Nigma (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: Edward Nigma (Earth-16)
|Young Justice Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Young Justice. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Young Justice Villains."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.