- Riddle me this, my puzzling posse of bewildering bandits...What's rare, well done, and can never be beaten? Answer: Our latest plan!
- — The Riddler src
He was a member of Batman's rogues gallery known for his use of clues and puzzles. After learning of an ancient tablet with a puzzle that led to a treasure, he teamed-up with other clue based villains to beat the Super Friends to it. Unknown the anyone, the tablet was a ploy by the Duke of Deception to unleash a giant robot upon the world. The Riddler and the other villains, not wanting their world to be destroyed, overloaded the robot with unsolvable questions.
- 2 Appearances of Edward Nigma (Earth-508)
- 2 Images featuring Edward Nigma (Earth-508)
- 1 Quotations by or about Edward Nigma (Earth-508)
- Character Gallery: Edward Nigma (Earth-508)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."