The Riddler is an enemy of Batman.
He was one of the villains invading the Gotham Energy facility. While he was on the road, he placed a giant question mark in front of an unsuspecting driver. After the driver stopped his car, Riddler tears his left arm off with his cane, leaving the car to be hit by a truck that Captain Boomerang and Two-Face has stolen. He later invades Commissioner Gordon's retirement party with the other villains, but Joker has them all surrender to the police. Confused, Riddler asks "Riddle me this. What just happened?" He later breaks out of Arkham Asylum and teams up with Batman to save the city from the Phantom Zone inmates that Joker released and keep Gotham City from coming apart over the void.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film The Lego Batman Movie and is an adaptation of the Riddler. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Dick Sprang and first appeared in Detective Comics #140.
- The Riddler was voiced by Conan O'Brien.
- 1 Appearances of Edward Nigma (The Lego Movie)
- 1 Images featuring Edward Nigma (The Lego Movie)
- Quotations by or about Edward Nigma (The Lego Movie)
- Character Gallery: Edward Nigma (The Lego Movie)