He busted out of Arkham Asylum with a bunch of other criminals and formed a group consisting of Clayface, Mister Freeze, Poison Ivy, and Two-Face as they plan to stage a heist on the Gotham Gold Reserves. He put Two-Face in charge of collecting items for the heist, as one by one their fellow criminals were taken down by Batman and Robin. Managing to break in, Riddler and Two-Face basked in their victory, but were interrupted by the dynamic duo. After a fight the are both beaten and returned to Arkham. Years later, he teams up with The Joker to steal the Man of the Year award. and was the second to be defeated. He is later seen at the asylum. After the break out, he makes his way to Wayne Tower to battle Batman and is brought to justice.
Powers and Abilities
- Genius Level Intellect
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Stick Fighting
- Explosive Graffiti
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Edward Nigma/Riddler. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Dick Sprang and first appeared in Detective Comics #140.
- Riddler was voiced by Tom Kenny for Lego Batman: The Videogame and by Rob Paulsen later appearances. Wally Wingert voiced the character for Lego DC Super-Villains.
- 5 Appearances of Edward Nygma (Lego Batman)
- 2 Images featuring Edward Nygma (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Edward Nygma (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Edward Nygma (Lego Batman)
Legion of Doom member