- No. Your sacrifice has just begun. The world can exist only in balance. If there is no Traveler, there can be no Destroyer.
- — Edward Teague src
Edward Teague was a member of the Veritas Society.
Edward's wife, Genevieve, was a descendant from a family that had spent centuries searching for three legendary stones of power. Together with Genevieve, Edward became involved in the search. He also joined the Veritas Society, learning everything that Dr. Virgil Swann knew about an alien race called Kryptonians and a legendary savior from the stars called the "Traveler". Together with Genevieve, Edward also got a son named Jason, in the 1980s.
Three years later, Edward encountered the Kryptonian Clark Kent, whom Edward believed to be the Traveler. However, seeing Clark's benevolent personality as a weakness, Edward tried to kill him. Edward also tried to kill Lex Luthor, but was stopped by Clark. Edward fled on a private plane, but was murdered by Brainiac.
Powers and Abilities
- Edward Teague was portrayed by two different actors over three episodes Rick Ravanello for the first and Robert Picardo for the latter two.
- 4 Appearances of Edward Teague (Smallville)
- 4 Images featuring Edward Teague (Smallville)
- 1 Quotations by or about Edward Teague (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Edward Teague (Smallville)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."