Copy Edit Needed
Plastic Man was a hero who passed the mantle to his son, Plastic Man II.
Years ago, petty crook Eel O'Brian was shot in a bad night, falling into a vault of an unknown acid. Nursed back to health in an oriental retreat, he realized that the acid gave him the ability to stretch his body. Now truly repentant, O'Brian embarked on a new career as Plastic Man (often aided by his idiot sidekick Woozy Winks). After some time, he married, and fathered a son, who would gain the same elastic powers after drink the same acid.
- Due his age, to use his stretching powers would cause him pain in his back.
- This version of Eel O'Brien (Earth-Twelve), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- This version of Plastic Man ages normally.
- Appearances of Eel O'Brien (Earth-Twelve)
- Images featuring Eel O'Brien (Earth-Twelve)
- Quotations by or about Eel O'Brien (Earth-Twelve)
- Character Gallery: Eel O'Brien (Earth-Twelve)