Elastic Crook -real name unknown- was a thief born in planet Gerdlach who invented a serum which enabled him to stretch his body at will.
Elastic Crook used his newfound power to commit crimes until one day, as looting a museum, sensed a guard approaching. He attempted to foll the guard by distorting his body until resembling one of the weirdly-shaped statues of the exposition, but he was easily spotted and sprayed with an anti-elastic substance. Stuck into that shape forever, Elastic Crook was dumped into one cell in Kronis, the prison planet.
Unique Physiology: Elastic Crook's body was chemically altered to be able to stretch to any size. Though, he can't use this ability anymore.
- This version of Elastic Crook, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 7 Appearances of Elastic Crook (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Elastic Crook (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Elastic Crook (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Elastic Crook (Earth-One)
|Supergirl Villain(s) |