Eleanor "Nora" Darhk is the daughter of Damien Darhk and Ruvé Adams, executive members of H.I.V.E. She witnessed her mother's death in the explosion that destroyed H.I.V.E.'s "Genesis" facility's control center.
After the death of her father, Nora's name was changed to "Emily" and she was placed under the care of child services. Sometime later, Nora was targeted by the demonic Mallus. This resulted in her being committed to the Sumner Asylum, due to her possession being mistaken for mental illness.
In 2017, John Constantine came to the asylum to free Nora from Mallus but failed. Constantine brought in the Legends to help him. Ray Palmer (who had encountered a future version of Nora) tried to befriend her and prevent her from becoming evil. However, the appearance of a time traveling version of her father, who promised that he'd one day return to her, caused Nora to turn against Ray. Afterwards, Nora was raised by the Order and taught to work with Mallus.
In 2039, Nora traveled back through to 1895, where she set herself up as the medium "Madame Eleanor". Allying herself with a spiritualist society, Nora managed to facilitate the recovery and resurrection of her father.
Together, Nora and her father traveled throughout time. Looking for the six Totems of Zambesi, which were they only things able to kill Mallus, and causing changes to the timeline, to break Mallus free. They ultimately succeeded, and Nora's body was destroyed, when Mallus emerged from her body.
However, her father and Ray Palmer traveled back to right before Mallus broke free. Using a weapon created by Ray, her father mortally wounded her. Tricking Mallus into abandoning Nora's body and take over his. As a result, Damien died in her place. Thanks to medical technology aboard the Waverider, Ray managed to save Nora's life. Afterwards, she chose to join forces with the Legends and fight against the army that Mallus commanded.
Following the battle, Nora was taken into custody by the Time Bureau. But, before this, Ray gave Nora a time stone, that had belonged to her father. Allowing her to escape from the Time Bureau, if she wanted to.
- Magic: Nora is adept in manipulating dark mystical forces.
- Life-Force Absorption/Fatal Touch: Nora can absorb the life energy of others just by touching them.
- Teleportation: Nora is capable of teleporting himself and his allies away.
- Telekinesis: Nora can move/obtain objects at a distance with her mind power.
- Thermokinesis: Norah is able to control and manipulate her core temperature, projecting heat or intense cold from her hands.
- Electrokinesis: Nora is able to generate electricity and manipulate magical lightning.
- Photokinesis: Nora is able to generate and manipulate magic lights.
- Dimensional Travel: Nora has the ability to travel back and fourth from Hell and Earth at will.
- Energy Projection: Nora can project massive amounts of different magical energies.
- Tactical Analysis/Leadership: Nora is a highly intelligent individual, an excellent tactician and leader.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Nora is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and martial artist.
- Multilingualism: Nora speaks fluent English and German.
- Computer Hacking
- Nora Darhk was portrayed as a pre-teen by Tuesday Hofmann in Arrow, by Madeleine Arthur as an early teen, and by Courtney Ford as an adult in Legends of Tomorrow.
- Nora was born December 2, 2003.
- 33 Appearances of Eleanor Darhk (Arrowverse)
- 6 Images featuring Eleanor Darhk (Arrowverse)
- Quotations by or about Eleanor Darhk (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Eleanor Darhk (Arrowverse)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 "Return of the Mack"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 "Daddy Darhkest"
- ↑ "Beebo the God of War"
- ↑ "Dark Waters"
- ↑ "Lost in the Flood"
- ↑ "No Country for Old Dads"
- ↑ "Guest Starring John Noble"
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 "The Good, the Bad and the Cuddly"
- ↑ DC's Legends of Tomorrow (TV Series) Episode: The Curse of the Earth Totem