Powers and Abilities
- Elasticity: Element Man can reshape his body as if it were made of rubber or plastic.
- Elemental Transmutation: Element Man can transmute his body to a gaseous, liquid, or solid state. He can assume different elemental make ups and combine them to form complex compounds
- Flight: By turning into a gaseous form, Elemant Man can achieve a form of self propelled flight.
- Shapeshifting: Element Man can also shape parts and portions of his body instead of the whole. He can form such complex shapes as a tank and a bicycle and such simple forms as a cloud or a spring.
- Enhanced Durability: The nature of Element Man's body provides him with natural body armor offering damage resistance from blunt attacks and energy attacks.
- 1 Appearances of Element Man (Antimatter Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Element Man (Antimatter Universe)
- Quotations by or about Element Man (Antimatter Universe)
- Character Gallery: Element Man (Antimatter Universe)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.