Beth Kane was raised alongside her twin sister Kate Kane, being born to Gabrielle and Jacob Kane. However, during one of Joker's attacks, the Kane family's car was rammed off a bridge from a school bus he hijacked. However, despite Batman's intervention, Gabrielle Kane died whilst Beth was left to be presumed dead, leaving only Kate and Jacob as the lone survivors. Unbeknownst to the two, Beth had actually survived the ordeal, having escaped the car and eventually being found by Jonathan Cartwright and his father. After years of being held captive by Jonathan's father, Beth developed an obsession with the Alice in Wonderland franchise thanks to discovering the book through Jonathan. Several more years later, Beth had finally broken, being convinced that her family had forgotten about her and only finding consolation through both her treasured book and newfound best friend. Eventually, Beth escaped through unknown means and decided to form the "Wonderland gang". Learning that her long-lost sister had returned to Gotham City, Beth decided to hunt both her and their father down through torturous means with the aid of Jonathan's uncanny ability of mimicry, even going as far as to place a mole within her father's organization, Crows Security, and attempting to oust Kate as Batwoman after discovering her true identity.
- Tactical Analysis/Leadership: Beth is a highly intelligent individual, an excellent tactician and leader.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Beth is a highly trained unarmed combatant.
- Throwing: Beth is highly skilled at using a knife in combat as seen in her fight with Batwoaman.
- Pain Resistance: Beth has a high tolerance for pain. This is seen when she cut her palm with one of her knives to provide Kate with a DNA sample.
- Intimidation: Beth has proven to be feared by her followers.
- Skilled markswoman: Beth is quite proficient in the use of firearms.
- Disguise:Beth has proven to be quite good with disguising herself to look like someone else as shown in the episode Take You Choice.
- Stealth:Though not as good as her twin sister,Beth is shown to be good when it comes to stealth as shown across the series.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batwoman and is an adaptation of Beth Kane/Alice. The original character was created by Greg Rucka and J.H. Williams III and first appeared in Detective Comics #854.
- Beth Kane/Alice is portrayed by Rachel Skarsten. A young Beth was portrayed by Ava Sleeth.
- 19 Appearances of Elizabeth Kane (Arrowverse)
- 5 Images featuring Elizabeth Kane (Arrowverse)
- 3 Quotations by or about Elizabeth Kane (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Elizabeth Kane (Arrowverse)
|Batwoman Villain(s) |