Professor Hamilton was a scientist at S.T.A.R. Labs, who helped Superman in his early years as a super hero. However, as time progressed, Hamilton became aware of the darker aspects of Superman, especially when the Man of Steel used physical force on him to demand a cure for Supergirl.
After he sent Galatea to lead the Ultimen against the Justice League, Galatea told Hamilton she thought of him as a father. As she left he pondered if he had done the right thing.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Emil Hamilton. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and Jerry Ordway and first appeared in Adventures of Superman #424.
- Emil Hamilton was voiced by Victor Brandt for the animated series Superman and Robert Foxworth for the animated series Justice League Unlimited.
- 49 Appearances of Emil Hamilton (DCAU)
- 2 Images featuring Emil Hamilton (DCAU)
- 3 Quotations by or about Emil Hamilton (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Emil Hamilton (DCAU)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."