Dr. Emil Hamilton worked on Project Fair Play, a secret government program aimed to perfect methods to neutralize the Justice League if needed.
After Victor Fries, Ray Palmer, and Silas Stone, three other scientists who worked on Fair Play, were murdered, the Justice League was implicated by the forensic evidence. Another scientist on the project, Dr. Karen Beecher, gathered the remaining scientists, including Hamilton, at her country mansion to plan their next move together before they were killed, too. Hamilton speculated the reason they were still alive was because the League was too sloppy and didn't want to expose themselves further. The real killers, three droids created by Will Magnus, soon arrived. The Wonderdroid fatally stabbed Hamilton and he dropped near Beecher, who was hiding under a billiards table.
Powers and Abilities
- Emil Hamilton was voiced by Trevor Devall.
- 1 Appearances of Emil Hamilton (Gods and Monsters)
- 1 Images featuring Emil Hamilton (Gods and Monsters)
- Quotations by or about Emil Hamilton (Gods and Monsters)
- Character Gallery: Emil Hamilton (Gods and Monsters)