The Emperor of Saturn was the ruler of the moons of Saturn during the 1940s.
In 1944, while Earth's great nations were preoccupied with waging world-wide war on one another, the Emperor of Saturn dispatched a team of agents, led by Count Mephisto Saturno, to Earth, to perform espionage in advance of an interplanetary invasion. When Saturno was soundly defeated in battle by Wonder Woman the emperor stripped him of his title, and had him branded and publicly humiliated while Saturno's second in command Saturnette successfully pleaded that she was not responsible for the defeat and was thereby granted another chance to fight the Amazon. When she was defeated as well, and his slaver Eviless' plot to capture Wonder Woman was disrupted by the Holliday Girls the Emperor agreed to negotiate a trade agreement between Saturn and Earth and formed a treaty between the Empire and the United States of America.
His former slaver Eviless tried to destroy the treaty by manipulating the Empire and the USA into a war when her career was turned illegal by the treaty.
- Anti-gravity Ray Projector
- Invisibility Ray
- Reverse Gravity Ray Guns
- Saturnian Captive Sandals
- This version of Emperor of Saturn, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Emperor of Saturn (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Emperor of Saturn (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Emperor of Saturn (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Emperor of Saturn (Earth-Two)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."