- The END will come when I decree.
- — Empty Hand src
The Empty Hand is a mind-shatteringly powerful entity that commands The Gentry.
It constructed the inhabitants of Earth 42 in order to test-run its plans of domination on them. It has made its base in the ruins of Earth 7, already destroyed at its behest, to construct the Oblivion Machine and end the never-ending tale of the super-heroes once and for all. Confronted by Superman of Earth 23 and several other heroes, it informed them that it would soon strike with legions at its command, and informed them it already destroyed "Multiverse-2" before banishing them back to Earth 8 so that it could complete its plans; they, in turn, formed Justice Incarnate and warned the heroes of 50 worlds in order to prepare against it.
- The Empty Hand has on its face the symbol of Ultra Comics, suggesting a connection between the two.
- 2 Appearances of Empty Hand
- 1 Images featuring Empty Hand
- 1 Quotations by or about Empty Hand
- Character Gallery: Empty Hand