She and her brother, Incubus arrived on Earth from an unknown mystical plain 4357 BCE, a millennia before the war of the gods and were worshipped by the pre-Columbian humans as their gods. This changed when both beings were defeated somehow and sealed away in containers, in a tomb within the Tres Osos Caves.
For over a millennia after her defeat, Enchantress was unleashed by Dr. June Moone, who unintentionally opened her container, releasing her Essenes. Enchantress then took possession of June's body.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Enchantress was able to hold her own in combat against the entire Suicide Squad combined, using not only magic but physical fighting skills to do so.
- Swordsmanship: Enchantress was able to deftly wield two swords at the same time.
- Dependency: Enchantress was bound to her human host June Moone.
- Vulnerability to Heart: Though virtually unstoppable, Enchantress had only one weakness which Amanda Waller took full advantage of - her heart. Enchantress is separated from her heart, which limited her abilities, however once reunited with it, she was at full strength. Any damage to the heart however and Enchantress would feel the pain and crushing it killed her.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Extended Universe and is an adaptation of June Moone. The original character was created by Bob Haney and Howard Purcell and first appeared in Strange Adventures #187.
- Enchantress is played by Cara Delevingne.
- 2 Appearances of Enchantress (DC Extended Universe)
- 3 Images featuring Enchantress (DC Extended Universe)
- 1 Quotations by or about Enchantress (DC Extended Universe)
- Character Gallery: Enchantress (DC Extended Universe)