- You've never met a hag like this.
- — Enchantress src
The Enchantress is an evil witch entity that inhabits the body of graphic designer June Moone.
Possible Post-Brainiac Epilogue
"When it comes to magic, even Brainiac has a lot to learn. He thought he could 'collect' the power of the Enchantress. So I let him have it. And sure enough, the old witch ate him alive. It was over. Brainiac was beaten. But even more miraculously ... the Enchantress was gone.
After years of that witch feeding on me, torturing me, corrupting me, I'm free. No more aliases, no more evil alter egos. I can just be June Moone. I got my old job back at the design studio. I even have a date this Friday! Piece by piece, I'm rebuilding my old life. Once I've - no! Get out of my head!"
"June, June, June. Did you really think you could dispose of me so easily? Brainiac's collection was a revelation: you and I have been thinking far too small. Why corrupt one Earth when we can bewitch all 52?"
Powers and Abilities
- Dependency: The Enchantress needs a human host in order to interact with the physical world, which she does through the body of June Moone.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Enchantress. The original character was created by Bob Haney and Howard Purcell and first appeared in Strange Adventures #187.
- Enchantress was voiced by Brandy Kopp.
- 2 Appearances of Enchantress (Injustice)
- 3 Images featuring Enchantress (Injustice)
- 1 Quotations by or about Enchantress (Injustice)
- Character Gallery: Enchantress (Injustice)
Suicide Squad member