Lord Entropy is one of the four Kherubim Lords trapped on Earth. During the middle ages, Entropy fell in love with a beautiful human, Gwynith. When a Daemonite possessed Brannoch the Dark, Entropy and Emp set out with a legion of crusaders to stop the madman. Brannoch had a sword made from one of the Orbs of Power. With the sword, Brannoch was almost the equal of two Kherubim lords. Entropy got the drop on Brannoch and killed him, but not before the Daemonite passed on to Entropy's wife Gwynith. The only way to stop the Daemonite was for Emp to kill Gwynith. Entropy never forgave Emp. He took the mystical sword and fled. Years later, corrupted by the power of the dark Orb, Entropy would hijack several passenger ships trying to capture Jacob Marlowe.
Soon Lord Entropy abducted Emp and restored his memories with his Orb of Power. Emp confronted Entropy with the truth, but Entropy was still unable to accept it. The WildC.A.T.S. came to his rescue and together they defeated Entropy.
Kherubim Lord Physiology: Kherubim resemble humans in appearance, but are physically far stronger and more durable and extremely long-lived, nearly immortal. However an evolutionary drawback to their near-immortality is that Kherans are almost infertile, only very rarely will a Kheran produce offspring. This effect is seen in real world natural environments, as longer living organisms will have fewer offspring than organisms with short lifespans. This is a natural check against overpopulation. As a Kherubim Lord, Entropous is a rare type of 'Enhanced' Kherubim, with abilities beyond those of the typical one. All Kheribum Lords possess unique and specific powers and seem to be enhanced beyond the norm yet the exact nature of how or why this is the case has yet to be revealed.
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Strength: As a Kherubim, Entropy possesses a high degree of strength. The level of it is likely under that of Zealot's yet still far above a human.
- Immortality: Like all Kherubim, Entropy has virtually an unending lifespan. He has been on the world for the whole of human history and lived likely for centuries if not longer, prior to that on Khera and in the depth's of space. To a non-Kheran, he seems virtually un-aging and unchanging over the centuries. The exact lifespan of a Kherubim is undetermined, though Entropy is likely not considered a 'young' one given his appearance and position of authority. At the same time he has exhibited no signs of growing old just yet and likely won't for centuries to come.
- Enhanced Healing: Heals more rapidly, yet he was unable to heal his facial scarring.
- Probability Alteration: Entropy, as a Kherubim High Lord, has the specific ability to manipulate the laws of probability. He can make the most unlikely of outcomes occur within a set proximity to himself. This can range from just about any effect imaginable. Such as increasing the impossible odds of a happenstance meeting to the total molecular disintegration of matter at a glance.
- Energy Projection: Entropous as a Kheran Warlord has the ability to commandeer vast quantities of raw energy for a great many metaphysical effects.
- Psionics: All Kherubim Lords possess some form of psychokinetic abilities which enable them to influence both the material and astral realms via power of the mind. Lord Entropy is no exception, so powerful were his mental talents he could effect even the bionic mind of the bio-synthetic entity known as Spartan. Who is normally immune to psychosynaptic incursions.
Orb of Power Enhancement: Incorporated into his suit of armor as well as a sword he once wielded lays an Orb of Power that increases Entropy's natural Kheran abilities. With the Orb in hand, Entropy was able to teleport entire passenger ships and create a huge floating crystal fortress. Entropy's Orb used life force energy to complete his wishes. When the Orb was running low on energy, Entropy would drain the life force from his captives.
Magic: Lord Entropy is also well versed in various mystical arcaneum while making a home at the lost city of Shangri-La. He's able to assume the form of a Kheran God of Vengeance in order to battle entire armies and attain flight.
Orb of Power w/ Armor
- Sword of Brannoch (formerly): Created from a orb of power, allows the wielder to boost their powers to great levels.
- 1 Appearances of Entropous (Wildstorm Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Entropous (Wildstorm Universe)
- Quotations by or about Entropous (Wildstorm Universe)
- Character Gallery: Entropous (Wildstorm Universe)