In the distant future, a scientist named Eobard Thawne researched the historical hero known as the Flash and decided to become his greatest enemy. Gaining powers very similar to the Flash's, Thawne went back in time and killed Barry Allen's mother to begin his lifelong torment of the man whose life he planned to ruin.
Time travelling to some point before the Joker's attack on Superman, the Flash and the "Reverse-Flash" fought each other at least once before the Thawne retreated.
After Superman set up his new regime in an attempt to rid the world of crime, one of Eobard's essential ancestors was killed in the process, leaving him trapped in a paradox. Returning to a time years after Batman and the Insurgency had defeated the Regime, Thawne decided to make the most of being stuck in the past by continuing his torment of Barry Allen, fighting both the speedster and Wonder Woman as Brainiac's forces attacked.
- Speed Force Conduit
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Durability
- Time Travel: Eobard Thawne can freely travel through time by running so quickly but, since he is now trapped in a paradox, he can't go back to his own time.
- Electrokinesis: Reverse Flash generates large amounts of Speed Force lightning that he is able to charge his punches and kicks with.
- Vortex Creations
- Reverse Flash was voiced by Liam O'Brien.
- 2 Appearances of Eobard Thawne (Injustice: The Regime)
- 1 Images featuring Eobard Thawne (Injustice: The Regime)
- Quotations by or about Eobard Thawne (Injustice: The Regime)
- Character Gallery: Eobard Thawne (Injustice: The Regime)
Secret Society of Super-Villains member