A mysterious threat, Eon refers to himself as though multiple beings in one body, and that under the orders of an as-yet unknown master he has taken command of the fleet of ships belonging to the hostile species known as the Ravagers, and waged war upon the Green Lantern Corps. Using wormholes, he summons their ships to his locations and targets individual Green Lanterns, brutally beating and almost killing John Stewart, and murdering Penelops, before launching an invasion of the planet Penelo, only to face green lanterns Guy Gardner, Kilowog, Jessica Cruz, Kyle Rayner, and Simon Baz.
- Size Alteration
- Energy Projection
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Stamina
- Eon was created by Dan Jurgens, first appearing in Adventures of Superman #452. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Eon first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Green Lanterns #50 by Dan Jurgens and Mike Perkins.
- 7 Appearances of Eon (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Eon (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Eon (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Eon (Prime Earth)
- ↑ Green Lanterns Vol 1 52