Epiphany is a super-powered government agent and member of the DNAngels along with Cherub and Seraph. She is a clone of an unnamed caucasian woman, mixed with DNA of the Young Justice member Wonder Girl.
When Superboy takes the baby clone of Guardian to the supermarket he first meets the DNAngels. He is duped and then laid out by the super-powered trio of ladies. They grab the baby, get to their car, and start to make tracks. Superboy disables the car and tries to take the baby back. They boast that they work for the government and that Superboy must let them take the baby.
After mixing it up with the girls and distracting them twice (first with a dirty diaper, and then with a plastic baby toy) Superboy escapes. The next day he learns that Project Cadmus is gone and everything has simply vanished without a trace including all the people.
- Epiphany has the DNA of Wondergirl, Superboy, and an unknown donor. She has (at least) the same powers as Cassandra along with some modifications:
- Superhuman Strength: Her Partial Olympian flesh and bone is about one and a half times as dense as similar human tissue, contributing to the Olympians' superhuman strength and weight.
- Superhuman Speed: Like Wonder Girl, Epiphany can move at supersonic speeds. She can move fast enough to not register in the normal peripheral range of humans and seemingly vanish and disappear at will. At this speed, her mind processes information at least on a subliminal level that she is aware of her surroundings. She is fast enough to deflect and/or catch bullets.
- Superhuman Durability: If she were somehow wounded, her partial godly energies would enable her to recover with superhuman speed. Epiphany is able to withstand falls from great heights, and heavy impacts from blunt force.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Epiphany is able to react to and deflect bullets with great comfort.
- Flight: Epiphany can also mystically fly through the atmosphere through sure act of will, enabling her to soar through the atmosphere at sub-orbital levels and travel across the planet at supersonic speeds. She is immune from the effects of extreme height, such as dizziness and feeling lightheaded.
- Fiery Wings: Epiphany possesses fire-like wings giving her the appearance of an Angel.
- 5 Appearances of Epiphany (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Epiphany (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Epiphany (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Epiphany (New Earth)