Epoch was a time traveler who gained his power from the year 1 billion AD and began his career capturing criminals in a dimension similar to the Phantom Zone known as the Timepoint. He then traveled to the past and became a foe of the Justice League.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- In Earth-One continuity, the Lord of Time was also a recurring foe of the Karate Kid. The Crisis on Infinite Earths and Zero Hour events however have rendered these stories apocryphal.
- The Lord of Time seemingly died in JLA/WildC.A.T.s, but as that issue exists as part of an inter-company crossover, the canonicity of the event is a matter of speculation.
- 35 Appearances of Epoch (New Earth)
- 14 Images featuring Epoch (New Earth)
- 3 Quotations by or about Epoch (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Epoch (New Earth)
- Epoch (DC Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Lord of Time biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."