- "Time is money," an old adage says... And so it is! All my life, I've sought ways to control time, to bend it to my will! I wanted to make time my slave-- So I could plunder all the ages of man, from the prehistoric, through medieval, to modern and beyond! Wealth, beauty, power-- All would be mine, if I could but control time!
- — Lord of Time src
He then traveled to the past and became a foe of the Justice League.
Powers and Abilities
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- In Earth-One continuity, the Lord of Time was also a recurring foe of the Karate Kid. The Crisis on Infinite Earths and Zero Hour events however have rendered these stories apocryphal.
- The Lord of Time seemingly died in JLA/WildC.A.T.s, but as that issue exists as part of an inter-company crossover, the canonicity of the event is a matter of speculation.
- 35 Appearances of Epoch (New Earth)
- 14 Images featuring Epoch (New Earth)
- 5 Quotations by or about Epoch (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Epoch (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."