Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
While the computer ran normal and helpful functions for Kara, it had a system failure when Power Girl appeared within the Sanctuary alongside Supergirl. Seeking to eradicate the 'clone' and all others who it deemed unhelpful to Kryptonians, it took form; first as a sentient robot.
Powers and Abilities
- Eradicator was created by Roger Stern, first appearing in Action Comics Annual #2. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Eradicator first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Supergirl (Volume 6) #20 by Michael Alan Nelson and Mahmud Asrar.
- 6 Appearances of Eradicator (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Eradicator (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Eradicator (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Eradicator (Prime Earth)
Superman Family member
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."