Eros is the God of Love. He is a member of the Olympians, a extra-dimensional race once worshipped as a deity by the people of Ancient Ancient Greece. He uses a mystical bow and arrow which will cause anyone to fall in love with the first thing they see.
- Bow and Arrows
- In pre-Crisis continuity Eros spent a few years with the memories of the late Steve Trevor, believing himself to be the true Steve brought back to life by Aphrodite. During that time he used the alias Steven Howard and changed his appearance slightly, since Steve Trevor's death was still remembered by other people. When Steven Howard himself died,, Eros' essence was released and eventually reformed in his true form. His memories as Steven Howard were shortly after accidentally reintegrated with the Steve Trevor of another world,, effectively resurrecting the Steve Trevor of Earth-One, whose death's memory had been erased by that point due to the Mists of Nepenthe.
- This character is an adaptation of Eros, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 25 Appearances of Eros (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Eros (New Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Eros (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Eros (New Earth)