- My name's of no account! Suffice it to say that it was I who urged him to send for you! Come to my home, Blackhawk!
- -- Eternal Enemy src
In the post-WWII 1940s, the "Eternal Enemy" claimed to have been friends with Benedict Arnold and Captain Gibbs, and to have hypnotized John Wilkes Booth into murdering Abraham Lincoln. His true age is unknown. He claims to have stolen, and swallowed all of, a secret life-prolonging formula developed by Benjamin Franklin.
The Eternal Enemy made the mistake of involving Blackhawk in one of his plots. Blackhawk punched him in the head one time and he fell down dead.
extremely old and frail
- 1 Appearances of Eternal Enemy (Quality Universe)
- 2 Images featuring Eternal Enemy (Quality Universe)
- 1 Quotations by or about Eternal Enemy (Quality Universe)
- Character Gallery: Eternal Enemy (Quality Universe)