Ethan Kramer was a sixteen-year-old high school intern at the Flash Museum. He gained the ability to stretch his body and adopted the super-hero identity Elongated Kid. His escapades including foiling a purse-snatcher, saving a dog, slowing down a runaway truck, and helping sick children.
However, several weeks after his initial appearance, the body of a very old man wearing his costume and with his fingerprints was found dead in a parking garage. Police scientist Barry Allen conjectured that, like the Elongated Man, Kramer had used gingold to gain his powers, and this had caused his body to age rapidly. However, he had in fact been murdered by Professor Zoom during an experiment to determine the effects of the Speed Force on aging.
- Elasticity: As his name suggests, the Elongated Kid can stretch his limbs and body to super-human lengths and sizes. These stretching powers grant the Elongated Man heightened agility enabling him flexibility and coordination that is beyond the natural limits of the human body. He can contort his body into various positions and sizes impossible for ordinary humans, such as being entirely flat so that he can slip under a door, or using his fingers to pick conventional locks. He can also use it for disguise by changing the shape of his face, although this is painful and difficult for him.
- 1 Appearances of Ethan Kramer (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Ethan Kramer (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ethan Kramer (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ethan Kramer (New Earth)