Etrigan was a demon from Hell who was used by the wizard Merlin to protect Camelot. Eventually, Merlin bonded Etrigan to a human host, Jason Blood, so that whenever need, Jason could call upon the power of the Demon and use it as a force for good.
- Demonic Physiology: Etrigan is a rhyming demon and as such he is forced to rhyme as he conducts his acts.
- Superhuman Strength: Etrigan was able to launch Batman many yards as well as go toe-to-toe with a gigantic demon.
- Superhuman Durability: Etrigan was able to be beaten down by Asteroth, pushed into lava and burned by demonic hellfire.
- Super-Leaping: Etrigan was seen jumping through the streets and on rooftops to get to the scene of a crime.
- Hellfire: Etrigan burned ropes off himself, blasted demons, banished monsters and destroyed homes with his fire which he projected from his mouth.
- Magic: Etrigan had specific magical knowledge as well as was able to cast a spell to give Batman a new costume.
- 7 Appearances of Etrigan (The Brave and the Bold)
- 1 Images featuring Etrigan (The Brave and the Bold)
- 1 Quotations by or about Etrigan (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Etrigan (The Brave and the Bold)
|The Demon supporting cast|
This character has been an ally or antagonist to either The Demon Etrigan or his counterpart Jason Blood in any of their various incarnations.