Etta Candy was a friend and ally of Wonder Woman.
Years later, she joined the Air Force, where she worked with Diana Prince and lived with her in Georgetown, though she was unaware of her housemate's dual identity. She briefly dated Howard Huckaby, who initially only expressed interest for her because he thought she was Wonder Woman, but quickly learned to appreciate her for who she really was.
Powers and Abilities
- Military Protocol
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Swimming: During her years at Holliday College, she was a keen swimmer.
- Etta Candy first appeared in Earth-Two continuity in Sensation Comics #2 by William Moulton Marston and Harry G. Peter. She was reintroduced in Earth-One continuity in Wonder Woman #117 by Robert Kanigher and Ross Andru.
- This version of Etta Candy, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 54 Appearances of Etta Candy (Earth-One)
- 5 Images featuring Etta Candy (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Etta Candy (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Etta Candy (Earth-One)
|Wonder Woman Family member|