- — Etta Candy src
In the winter of 1942, Etta met the Amazon super-hero Wonder Woman. She gathered her friends and formed the Holliday Girls to help Wonder Woman on a case, then kept the group together and frequently helped her.
In 1943, Etta Candy was engaged to marry a Hungarian Prince named Hylo Goulash. Before long however, the Holliday Girls and she discovered that Goulash was actually a Nazi agent named Karl Schultz. Schultz had captured Steve Trevor and the Holliday Girls seduced Schultz' men in order to rescue Steve. She also dated Oscar Sweetgulper and several other boys.
Later that year, Etta joined the Army as a private and secretary to General Blankenship. She started a relationship with her brother's friend, Pierre Marchand, and had plans to marry. After the war ended, she returned to Holliday College to study as a dietician.
Powers and Abilities
- Athletics: Etta plays hockey and water polo for Holliday College.
- Aviation: Etta has been trained to fly planes. While the plane she's most often seen piloting is Wonder Woman's Invisible Plane she has also commandeered aircraft to go on missions. By 1947 Etta had her own aircraft to use on missions.
- Driving: Etta is able to drive a variety of vehicles and speed through traffic with ease when there is an emergency. She owns a car and a motorcycle.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic): Etta is a capable fighter, often lifting and throwing people well over twice her size.
- Leadership: Etta is the founder and leader of the Holliday Girls. She also occasionally leads contingints of Army men in fighting the Nazis.
- Pedagogy: Etta taught English to Prince Sleeko's subjects on his small island nation during her break. 
- Tactical Analysis: Etta is quite good at analyzing the situation and coming up with flexible effective plans on the fly.
- Vulnerability to candies: Ravenous consumer of candies.
- Esmeralda: Etta drove a dilapidated car, which she named Esmerelda.
- This version of Etta Candy, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Whenever Etta became excited or agitated, she always shouted her trademark catch phrase "Woo-Woo!", which was later explained as a sorority thing.
- Unlike her Post-Crisis counterpart, Etta Candy never felt ashamed or insecure about her physical appearance. In fact, she delighted in the fact that she was overweight, and proudly carried a box of chocolates with her at all times.
- Etta has always claimed that she is perpetually sixteen-years-old. As such, the Holliday Girls always presented her with a sixteen-course meal on her birthday. Etta's birthday is on April 1st (April Fools Day).
- 154 Appearances of Etta Candy (Earth-Two)
- 16 Images featuring Etta Candy (Earth-Two)
- 2 Quotations by or about Etta Candy (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Etta Candy (Earth-Two)
|Wonder Woman Family member|