In 1943, Etta Candy was engaged to marry a Hungarian Prince named Hylo Goulash. Before long however, the Holliday Girls and she discovered that Goulash was actually a Nazi agent named Karl Schultz. Schultz had captured Steve Trevor and the Holliday Girls seduced Schultz' men in order to rescue Steve. She also dated Oscar Sweetgulper and several other boys.
Later that year, Etta joined the Army as a private and secretary to General Blankenship. She started a relationship with her brother's friend, Pierre Marchand, and had plans to marry. After the war ended, she returned to Holliday College to study as a dietician.
- Vulnerability to candies: Ravenous consumer of candies.
- Esmeralda: Etta drove a dilapidated car, which she named Esmerelda.
- This version of Etta Candy, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Whenever Etta became excited or agitated, she always shouted her trademark catch phrase "Woo-Woo!", which was later explained as a sorority thing.
- Unlike her Post-Crisis counterpart, Etta Candy never felt ashamed or insecure about her physical appearance. In fact, she delighted in the fact that she was overweight, and proudly carried a box of chocolates with her at all times.
- Etta has always claimed that she is perpetually sixteen-years-old. As such, the Holliday Girls always presented her with a sixteen-course meal on her birthday. Etta's birthday is on April 1st (April Fools Day).
- 148 Appearances of Etta Candy (Earth-Two)
- 8 Images featuring Etta Candy (Earth-Two)
- 1 Quotations by or about Etta Candy (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Etta Candy (Earth-Two)
|Wonder Woman Family member|