After working together for several years, she and Steve fell in love. She remained in the Air Force in General Hillary's staff, rising to the rank of Captain, while Steve was forced into retirement. They shared their time between Etta's quarters on Hanscom Air Force Base and Steve's house in Framingham, Massachusetts.
Holy anachronisms, Batman!
This article is in need of updated information.
- Etta Candy first appeared in Pre-Crisis Earth-Two continuity in Sensation Comics #2 by William Moulton Marston and Harry G. Peter. She was reintroduced in Post-Crisis New Earth continuity in Wonder Woman (Volume 2) #2 by Greg Potter and George Pérez.
- Originally, Etta suffered from obesity, but she decided to drastically slim down for her wedding.
- Was a lieutenant in her first appearances. She became a captain in Wonder Woman (Volume 2) #170, and a full colonel in Wonder Woman (Volume 2) #212. In her appearances in Wonder Woman (Volume 3), she is a lieutenant colonel.
- Her middle name is given as Marie in Wonder Woman (Volume 3) #30, but Olive in Wonder Woman (Volume 3) #40.
- 87 Appearances of Etta Candy (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Etta Candy (New Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Etta Candy (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Etta Candy (New Earth)
|Checkmate Member |
This character was a member of the top secret government organization Checkmate. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Checkmate members" and "Government Agents" categories.
|Wonder Woman Family member|