Eugene Choi is one of the kids who turns into S.H.A.Z.A.M..
Eugene Choi is a young man who, in the alternate timeline created by Barry Allen (Flash), is given the power to form the hero S.H.A.Z.A.M. by saying the name Shazam along with five other children his age. During the battle between Aquaman's Atlantean forces and Wonder Wonder's Amazonian forces, Eugene and his friends were chosen by Victor Stone (Cyborg) to help stop the war before it destroys the world, hoping that Thomas Wayne (Batman) would join as the tactical leader. Although Batman refuses at first, he later changes his mind and joins with the Flash and Cyborg in one final attempt to stop the war. Eugene and his friends also show up during the battle, merging together into S.H.A.Z.A.M. to fight against Wonder Woman, who ends up overpowering the superhero and forces him with the Lasso of Truth to speak the name Shazam to revert him back to their original forms. After that happens, Wonder Woman takes Billy and stabs him to death with the broken blade of her knife. With the connection to their combined form broken, Eugene and his friends ended up dying along with the rest of the world in the destructive wake of the atomic detonation unleashed by Aquaman.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox and is an adaptation of Eugene Choi. The original character was created by Geoff Johns and Andy Kubert and first appeared in Flashpoint (Volume 2) #1.
- 1 Appearances of Eugene Choi (Flashpoint Paradox)
- 1 Images featuring Eugene Choi (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Quotations by or about Eugene Choi (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Character Gallery: Eugene Choi (Flashpoint Paradox)
|Marvel Family member |
This character is or was a member of the Marvel Family in any of its various incarnations, and an ally of Captain Marvel and the Wizard Shazam. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Marvel Family members."