Eve Tessmacher is a member of a terrorist organization known as Leviathan and formerly the loyal henchwoman of Lex Luthor. Eve appears initially acting as the neutral and occasionally heroic assistant to Cat Grant and later Lena Luthor, it is eventually revealed that she been working for Leviathan the entire time as his spy and helper.
- Bio-Fission: After being treated by Lex Luthor, Eve obtained the ability to create duplicates of herself.
- Genius Level Intellect/Science: Eve graduated at the top of her class from Yale University, where she extensively studied nuclear physics.
- Tactical Analysis: Eve is a highly intelligent individual, an excellent tactician and leader.
- Deception/Stealth: Eve is skilled at deceiving people, able to work closely with L-Corp for years without them realizing your true intentions.
- Mechanical Engineering: Eve is a highly skilled engineer.
- Computer Hacking/Operation: Eve is a highly trained computer specialist and hacker.
- Martial Arts: Eve has displayed that she is highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat and martial arts.
- Stick Fighting: Eve is a highly accomplished stick-fighter.
- Expert markswoman: Eve is quite proficient in the use of firearms.
- In addition to more standard weapons, Eve also regularly makes use of improvised weapons like an image inducer, the Lexosuit, a taser stick.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Supergirl, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Eve Teschmacher. The original character was created by Mario Puzo, David Newman, and Leslie Newman and first appeared in the film Superman.
- Eve Tessmacher is portrayed by Andrea Brooks.
- 28 Appearances of Eve Tessmacher (Arrowverse: Earth-38)
- 3 Images featuring Eve Tessmacher (Arrowverse: Earth-38)
- Quotations by or about Eve Tessmacher (Arrowverse: Earth-38)
- Character Gallery: Eve Tessmacher (Arrowverse: Earth-38)
|Supergirl Villain(s) |