Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Event Leviathan, Part 2"
- Green Arrow
- Lois Lane
- Plastic Man (Flashback and main story)
- The Question (Vic Sage) (Flashback and main story)
- Red Hood
- Robin (Damian Wayne)
- Columbus Police Department (Flashback only)
- Sam Lane (Flashback only)
- Batgirl (In a photograph only) (Mentioned only)
- Superman (In a photograph only)
- A.R.G.U.S. (Mentioned only)
- All-Star Squadron (Mentioned only)
- Amanda Waller (Mentioned only)
- Bat-Family (Mentioned only)
- D.E.O. (Mentioned only)
- F.B.I. (Mentioned only)
- Freedom Fighters (Mentioned only)
- Harley Quinn (Mentioned only)
- The Joker (Mentioned only)
- Justice League (Mentioned only)
- Kite-Man (Mentioned only)
- Kobra Cult (Mentioned only)
- Legion of Substitute Heroes (Mentioned only)
- Plastic Man's mother (Mentioned only)
- Roy Harper (Mentioned only)
- Secret Six (Mentioned only)
- Spyral (Mentioned only)
- Steve Trevor (Mentioned only)
- Talia al Ghul (Mentioned only)
- The Terrifics (Mentioned only)
- Ohio (Flashback only)
- Columbus (Flashback only)
- Washington, D.C.
Synopsis for "Event Leviathan, Part 2"
From a rooftop in Seattle, Red Hood spies over a small crowd of people when Batman appears behind him. Batman explains that this is the same building where Green Arrow and Batgirl were attacked and that Green Arrow has re-emerged but Barbara is currently still missing.
Batman also reveals that The Question uncovered more information in the hospital while looking over Sam Lane's room; Victor overhears a conversation between the hospital staff and the guards but their conversation begins to slow and they slur their words before collapsing and a mysterious figure in a costume walks past Victor. Thinking this was Leviathan, the Question launched himself at the figure starting a fight but before anything can start Sam Lane shoots the figure in the head and then just narrowly missed the Question before falling back unconscious. Using a smoke bomb the Question escaped and Batman explains how they discovered the identity of the man to be an ex-A.R.G.U.S. agent.
Batman then also explains how he sent Plastic Man to retrieve the body but as he entered the morgue so too did Leviathan who revealed that they knew all of Eel's backstory and history before unsuccessfully trying to recruit Plastic Man, Leviathan then disappeared with the body.
Back on the rooftop, Jason asks Batman whether he has a suspect and over Batman's shoulder his team appears. Robin reveals his suspicions and that they analysed the gear which was being worn and concluded that it was Jason in grief perpetrating the crime.
Listening to this, Jason equips his mask and leaps from the roof, Batman and his team hot on his heels.
- This book was first published on July 10, 2019.
- This issue also features a preview of Batman/Superman (Volume 2) #1.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Event Leviathan Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Event Leviathan series
- Images from Event Leviathan Vol 1 2